Monday 15 March 2010

Unrequited Love!

Today I thought I had the dentist!
I didn't, but turned up anyway only to be told it's tomorrow!!
Oh well, I needed threads and things anyway.
This afternoon I have managed to finish stitching the Doberman Pinscher.
I'm not sure if these two are in love or annoyed with each other.
I guess it's one and the same.
Listening to Max Tundra and drinking coffee has left me feeling a little manic.

I found this earlier.
Koyaanisqatsi by Philip Glass. This makes my head spin.
I remember going to the toilet half way through it at the cinema and thinking my head might explode.
I loved it.
Same goes for Bjork in Dancer in the Dark.
It's one of those films that you may never watch again but came away feeling odd but enjoying the feeling.
Not sure the same can be said for Requiem For A Dream. Just came away feeling weird.
Brilliant all the same.





No comments:

Post a Comment