Wednesday 7 April 2010

Oh to be a Graphic Designer!

Well not really, don't think I could handle to precision that it requires.
Cut, paste, glue, stitch, sew.
That's more my thing.
Well with the help and patience of Ben International my poster is done.
I think it may be the last time he works with me!
Cheers Mr. Pleased to get it done.
So many things to think about when having an exhibition.
Still plenty of work to do too.
Better crack on.
ta ta. xx
Have a good (rest of) Wednesday!

Adam Buxton returned to 6 Music this weekend, sadly minus Joe, with his Big Mixtape.
The theme of the show was "Oddens".
Have a listen.
Enjoy.

The Beach Boys - She's Goin' Bald.
Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - The Game Of Eyes.
They Might Be Giants - Bird House In Your Soul.


1 comment:

  1. the poster looks great.
    well done ben, and well done you for coping working with a graphic designer.
    every time i talk keith into doing something for me i end up wanting to kill him!

    ReplyDelete