Sunday 20 February 2011

Not enough hours in the day!

So this week has gone by in the blink of an eye.
On Tuesday I had the delight of being featured on Oh Joy!
'The Most Stylish Pups' apparently. Thanks Joy.
Which in turn led to a most frantic week of Etsy sales, which is ace.

Amongst other things, I have had the pleasure of drawing Miles, a Shih Tzu, with a most adorable underbite, and a fantastic owner, Christine.
Miles On Style is the blog, where I also had the honour of a mention.
Christine has a fabulous shop Lama, go have a peek.

I hope Christine won't mind, but here is Miles!!
What a character.
Not a bad job to have hey!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jo! Miles and I are huge fans. Congrats on a BIG week! It's well deserved. Btw, Miles is actually a Miki (maltese, japanese chin, papillon) but is often mistaken as a shih tzu. ;)

    ReplyDelete