Friday 2 December 2011

Thanks for the nice words.

This week has seen me have two very lovely post written about my work.
And I just wanted to say thanks to the folk in question!

Firstly, the lovely Cate from blanketID did a rather lovely blog post about the portraits I recently did for her.
They were of her beautiful feline friends Milly and Poppet. A real pleasure to illustrate.
And I'm delighted that both client and models were extremely pleased with my rendition of them!!

So if you have a four legged friend that needs an ID tag, you know where to go. Plus 15% goes to help animals in need!! Good cause, fabulous neck wear!

Secondly, Moira from Dog Art Today also gave me a fabulous mention on her blog.
If you're a dog lover this is most definitely the place to see canine related art!
Absolutely tons of it.
Well done on your dedication Moira and creation of such a thing : )


Still finding joy in this whilst working, Cornershop.


No comments:

Post a Comment