Wednesday 14 March 2012

Opposite Ends!


I'm very happy to announce that my greetings cards are being stocked in 2 new places.
Miles apart from one another!!

The first place is Souvenir Gallery in Highgate. A lovely space which showcases British-based artists and designers!
These went on sale at the beginning of the week, if you're nearby pop down.

The second place is Buy Olympia in Portland, Oregon!!
They have an online shop and also a Land shop.
"We started back in 1999 in Olympia, Washington as a way to help our friends sell their awesome handmade items online, and have since grown to have a lot more friends from all over the world."
Likewise, if you are near, pop by. I wish I could!!



Souvenir Gallery - Highgate




Add caption

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I was thinking today how it would be nice to sell further up country someplace...Ummm like Nottingham or something..I should be thinking bigger/further really shouldn't i??!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't seem to be doing so bad Rebekah : )
      You are on a roll. x

      Delete
  2. Wow Jo - love your work so much...I have just spent far too long here oohing and ahhhing!!! I shall be back soon!

    Sarah -x-

    ReplyDelete