Monday 9 July 2012

A week of Cats!

Last week was a week of cats for me.
I've had lots of commissions of our feline friends as well as a lovely feature by Stephanie on Catsparella.

Stephanie lives in New Jersey with her two cats Charlie and Priscilla.
What started out as an e-mail address and screen name soon turned into her website.
You can read about how the name for Catsparella began life here.
It's now an award winning cat culture blog!
Thanks for the lovely mention Stephanie x x

Also The Art Cake was having a feline inspired Friday!
I've been fortunate to get featured on there too.
You can see some of Christi, who writes Art Cakes work here.

Another cat to add to the mix and that I've got the joy of illustrating is the lovely Kip!
Kip, is the cat of Cat, you can see more about them here
So thank you cat lovers, it's been a lovely week : )






8 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    Kip and I are very excited about his portrait :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to getting started : ) x x

      Delete
  2. love these cats!<3

    yeah! so many good news here, it's wonderful to hear them! more and more people will get to see jo's lovely pet portraits!<3

    keep up the amazing work Jo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always so sweet and lovely about my work.
      Likewise Sunny, I love what you do also : ) x x

      Delete
  3. Love your cat illustrations... just gorgeous! The second one reminds me so much of one of my old cat Boris! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lamnina. Still have Kip to go too : )

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Again thank you for your nice words x

      Delete