Saturday 17 November 2012

A Week Of Inspiration, And A Mini Collection Of Vintage Canine Postcards.

This week I have had the pleasure of a trip to Amsterdam. I went years ago, but with a slightly different head on,
This time I stayed in the Jordaan area, in a fabulous B&B (The Eelhouse). Breakfast delivered to the room, mini bar stocked for free everyday, and fabulous settings. If you're going, take a look!

Whilst there, I visited the Steldelijk Museum Of Modern Art, which was fantastic. I also visited Foam, where an exhibition of Diane Arbus was showing, which was inspirational, for her dedication, body of work and also a very informative and well curated show.

I also visited Frozen Fountain, The Otherist, and many more delights. Quite frankly I could have stayed a lot longer.


These beauties were found at a flea market.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment