Thursday 27 August 2015

Bright Art Licensing

I'm very happy to be able to share the news that I am now represented by Bright Agency for art licensing. I had the pleasure of meeting the agency at Surtex in May, where I was struck by their friendliness and enthusiasm for what they do.

I've thoroughly enjoyed running my own business for the past 5 and a half years, and I'm equally excited about working with an agency and seeing my designs and illustrations applied to new products.

Do not fret - I am most certainly still taking on Custom Portrait commissions, how could I ever not as it's the part of my job I love the most. And I will also still be selling prints, cards etc.

So not much has changed really other than I get to be represented by a fantastic agency.
Which can only be a thing to get happy about!

Theres so many wonderful artists and designers on board, a few that you can see in a recent blog announcement. Head over and take a peek.
X X X


2 comments:

  1. I've just seen this.....So ....Yippeee...Huurrrahhh!!! I'm very excited for you! Amazing news :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you Rebekah. I'm pretty pleased about it. i'll keep you posted as to any nice projects etc x

      Delete