Friday 5 October 2012

Pixie In Paris - A Very Chic Chihuahua

The weekends almost here.
I've had a great week back doing uni teaching. Drawing with 1st year students, seeing what 2nd years have been up to and hearing what the 3rd years have in store for us in the final year!
All exciting.

As well as the part time lecturing, I've been working on commissions.
This is Pixie, the sister of Piko featured yesterday.
Her story from her owner is, that she is a mademoiselle in Paris.

Such nice things to do. I feel very happy with my lot.
Also the other half went to see Stewart Lee in conversation.
Unable to make it due to work, he suprised me with a signed book : D x
And..... a voucher for a tasting meal at a fancy restaurant. Cheers Steve x

It's been a good week.

Have a fabulous weekend.

x x x




No comments:

Post a Comment