Tuesday 7 July 2015

Embroidery Magazine Feature

Hello there!

Something rather lovely happened last week.
My work was featured in Embroidery Magazine.
I've been a regular reader of the publication since I was a student, and to get a mention in there is a bit of a treat.

The editor Jo Hall works passionately to create a varied read with a fantastic range of artwork featured. So a big thanks to Jo for asking me to be a part.

Also to be interviewed by the rather fabulous Ian Wilson was something of an event. With Poppaea the parrot singing and talking to us from the corner of the room and collections of glorious ornaments and objects decorating the walls and shelves. Ian clearly is someone that has a fascination with the curious and a man after my own heart!

A lovely way to start July.
x x x









2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Jo! and very well deserved!! Have a wonderful rest of July xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sam. I saw your fabulous collaboration with the National Trust. Congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete