Tuesday 25 June 2013

Feeling Appreciative - A Terrier Sends Some Love x

Today was one of those days when you feel so appreciative for what you do.

Firstly I'm moving soon, to a beautiful city, to be with someone special and excited for new adventures.
Then I get a lovely message from someone I really admire about my work.
I then get to chat to a friend I have made via my work. She doesn't live in the UK, we've never met in person, but who brightened my day.
My mum calls to tell me the injured pigeon hasn't got a broken wing and the wildlife vet says it will be fine after a few days on some antibiotics. Yay!
I get to draw for a living, which is pretty damn good.
And you just never know what will happen next. That's a good day x x x

Sending some Terrier love.


No comments:

Post a Comment