Monday 13 August 2012

Recent Commission - Lone Star Shih Tzu and Lhasa Apso Rescue

I recently had the honour of a commission from Teresa of her canine friend Nena (sadly no longer with us).
I had the pleasure of meeting Teresa via the fabulous Robyn Arouty, whom I recently completed a portrait for of her canine friend Maya.

Teresa is Executive Director at Lone Star Shih Tzu and Lhasa Apso Rescue, they do the most outstanding work in the rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing of abused, abandoned and neglected Shih Tzus and Lhasa Apsos.
Go have a read, and follow, and if so inclined, help out in whatever way you can x


I get to meet some wonderful people from doing what I do, which makes it even more enjoyable and rewarding : )

Have a wonderful Monday x






No comments:

Post a Comment